Fix Error 3194 from iTunes during iPhone restore on Windows 7
1. Open Notepad Run As Administrator
2. Open file hosts on “C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc”
3. Add 220.127.116.11 gs.apple.com
5. Connect your iPhone to the computer
6. Launch iTunes
7. Put the iPhone/iPad/iPod into DFU mode by turning the phone off and then holding down the sleep and power button for 10 seconds, then release the power button but hold onto the home button until iTunes tells you that the device is now in recover mode.
If you have still problem with error “3194”, try to edit hosts again :
Open TinyUmberlla, start and then you must make sure, open your browser and then type the url gs.apple.com. Whether the gs.apple.com redirect to saurik server. If not redirect the error “3194” not fix.